ULN has spent five years developing deep roots in the various immigrant communities across Minnesota and has established a robust recruiting and training model to fully meet Minnesota’s rare and unmet common language needs, using localized high-quality, professional interpreters.
ULN is well equipped to provide rare and unmet common language services to all major hospitals and clinics through a centralized scheduling system that affords providers the ability to call a dedicated line or connect via a secure login for interpreting requests. The portal clearly outlines a broad range of languages and available interpreters and ULN representatives are available for callers. Appointments are easily scheduled and confirmed. ULN also has the ability to offer a broad range of the latest technologies to meet the rare and unmet common language needs across the state.
Finally, ULN can leverage their network of localized interpreters to offer community trainings to help LEP patients better utilize the healthcare system, including areas such as proper Emergency Department utilization to reduce fiscal waste at all levels of healthcare.
Providers of world-class customer care and service.
• Innovative leaders in the interpretation and translation industry.
• A trusted interpreting and translation agency with more than 20 years of combined industry experience.
- Medical Practitioners.
- Comprehensive interpreting and translation experience.
- Well versed in medical issues facing limited English proficiency communities.
- Industry Certified.
- Experienced Professionals.
- Safety, sensitivity, and ethics trained.
- At least 40 hours of continued education.
- American Translator Association accredited.
- Balance the needs of the medical professionals and clients.
- We keep privacy a top priority.
- Offer the translation of over 100 languages.
- Advocates for client preferences, needs, and values.
- Value the uniqueness of both our providers and clients.
- Bridge cultural differences between providers and patients.
- Spiritually sensitive person-centered interpreting and translation.
- Support patients in medical planning and decision-making processes.
- Recognize and respect the impact of cultural differences, values, beliefs, and traditions on health care.